The entire manuscript will be in English and should not exceed 3000 characters in volume (including blank spaces) and must not contain grids, graphs, or images.
- SAVE YOUR FILE IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT (.doc or .docx format) AND SEND A PDF FILE TOO.
- THE TEXT AREA SHOULD BE ROUGHLY IN THE CENTER OF THE PAGE. ADJUST YOUR MARGINS ACCORDINGLY.
- TITLES: they must be written in capital letters – Times New Roman bold – size 14 point font and should be as concise as possible (maximum two rows).
- AUTHORS AND AFFILIATION: Authors’ names are printed in bold 12 point font size, Cap/lower case. Write affiliation and address in the following order: Department, Institution or Centre, City, Country (use commas to separate each). Institutions should be written out in full, acronym included between brackets.
- TEXT Fonts: Times New Roman 12 point size, single-spaced, fully justified (left and right alignment), no extra line spacing between paragraphs, no images, figures, or tables. The text of the abstract should be divided into four subtitles: introduction, aim/purpose, method, result, and conclusion. Original abstracts will not be edited; the author is responsible for the authenticity of the information and spelling.
- Presentation must be made in English (max 7 minutes+ 3minutes for questions).
- Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of your abstract will be sent to your email address.